|Posted by dafoo7 on June 1, 2021 at 5:20 AM||comments (0)|
GP W L GB % RF RA
South Cass 13 11 2 - 0.846 166 88
MFR 13 10 3 1 0.769 137 68
Young Guns 12 5 7 5.5 0.417 107 140
New Minersville 14 5 9 6.5 0.357 111 147
Forestville 10 3 7 7 0.300 64 106
Club 18 12 3 9 7.5 0.250 97 133
As of June 12, 2021
|Posted by dafoo7 on May 24, 2021 at 4:50 AM||comments (0)|
6 teams for 2021:
Minersville Fire & Rescue
Updated standings coming soon.
|Posted by dafoo7 on August 16, 2019 at 8:05 AM||comments (0)|
Minersville Fire & Rescue swept Big Hill 3-0 in the Championship Series to repeat as League Champions.
|Posted by dafoo7 on April 5, 2019 at 7:15 AM||comments (0)|
Minersville Fire & Rescue - Forestville Field
South Cass - South Cass Field
Big Hill - Forestville Field
Young Guns - Fannies Field
New Minersville - New Minersville Field
Wheel - Fannies Field
Lame Goose - Branchdale Field
Club 18 - New Minersville Field
|Posted by dafoo7 on August 22, 2018 at 12:45 AM||comments (0)|
Minersville Fire & Rescue defeated South Cass 3 games to 1 to capture the 2018 Minersville Modified Softball League Championship.
|Posted by fighting pigeon on August 23, 2017 at 11:05 AM||comments (0)|
Chick's takes their 7th championship by winning the 2017 league championship series.
|Posted by fighting pigeon on May 30, 2017 at 10:25 AM||comments (0)|
the 2017 Memorial Day Tournament results.
2- Minersville Fire & Rescue
|Posted by fighting pigeon on April 21, 2017 at 8:20 AM||comments (0)|
TEAM League Fees
1- Chicks Paid in full
2- Minersville F&R Paid in full
3- Progress Cleaners Paid in full
4- South Cass Paid in full
5- Club 18 Paid in full
6- Tony's Meat Market Paid in full
7- The Wheel Paid in full
8- Big Hill Paid in full
9- Young Guns Paid in full
10- Fishbone Paid in full
11- Schuylkill Mountainrs - $50
12- New Minersville - $1100
All 12 teams submitted correct rosters and they were reviewed by all teams
League insurance was paid out
ASA membership was paid out
- Final rosters are due the 1st Thursday after Memorial day (we will set a time and place at a later date)
|Posted by fighting pigeon on March 23, 2017 at 11:55 AM||comments (0)|
3/22/2017 League Meeting Minutes
Roll Call Entrance Fee Fields
1- Chick’s $200 Forestville
2- Minersville Fire & Rescue $200 Fannies
3- Progress Cleaners $200 Upper Hecshersville
4- South Cass $250 South Cass
5- New Minersville Not paid New Minersville
6- Tony’s Meat Market $220 Branchdale
7- The Wheel $200 Upper Hecshersville
8- Schuylkill Mountaineers $200 Lower Hecshersville
9- Big Hill $200 Forestville
10- Club 18 Not paid New Minersville
11- Young Guns $200 Fannies
12- Fish Bone $200 Lower Hecshersville
- Sean Cooper as an umpire (yes-8 / no-3) = YES
- 2 divisions (unanimous) = YES
- Sunday games – 1 per month (unanimous) = YES
- Friday games (yes-9 / no-2) = YES
- The Marshall Rule (yes-8 / no-3) = YES
Division 1 Division 2
Minersville Fire & Rescue Chicks
Young Guns Big Hill
Club 18 Fish Bone
South Cass New Minersville
Schuylkill Mountaineers Tony’s Meat Market
Progress Cleaners The Wheel
- Play your division 3 times
- Play the other division 2 times
- Total 27 games
- Top 2 teams of each division
- Next 4 teams with the best records overall
- Tie breakers will be determined by runs against
- Series: 3/5/5
- The Marshall Rule:
o Each team will get 1 mulligan, they can cancel 1 game.
o Game must be mulliganed 24hr prior (for umpire notice).
o The game still has to be rescheduled with in the 1 week allotted time frame.
o The opposing team will reschedule the game.
0 When multiply games are played on the same field on that scheduled day - if one game
plays, the mulligan counts.
0 When games are during the week at multiple fields - if one game is played, the mulligan counts.
rule addition by the offices - temporarily ammended until next league meeting
- Forfeits: upon the 3rd team forfeit, the team will be out of the league and must be voted back into the league.
- Fines will be enforced this year for field care (cut grass, drag & line fields). Any fine incurred will be applied to the 2018 entrance fee of the team majority. Refer to league rules on website for further info.
- Regular season games: start @ 6:30pm with a 15 minute grace window
- Playoffs games: start @ 6:30pm with NO grace window
NEXT LEAGUE MEETING - 30 man roster is due 16 copies
1300 Seneca St, Pottsville
|Posted by fighting pigeon on February 23, 2017 at 8:25 AM||comments (0)|
5-Minersville Fiire & Rescue (MFR)
8-Tony's Meat Market (TMM)
9-Fishbone - Absent
10-Sosar's - Absent
11-Schuylkill Mountainers - Absent
- The 2 new teams (The Wheel and Progress Cleaners) were voted into the league for 2017.
- The League officers were voted on, There was no change of officers
President - Scott Brennan
Vic-President - Chris Glesner
Treasurer - John Williams
Secretary - Jason Holley
- Next meeting place and time set
wednesday March 22nd
Chick's Bar (Gordon, PA)
Teams need to bring $200 entrance fee